Wednesday, October 20, 2010

This is very difficult...

I've lived 20 miles from town for 6 years now. I've made it a habit of stopping for fast food about 75% of the time when I go into town. I went into town yesterday and today. I didn't stop for fast food. I'm proud of that. My body is freaking out though. It is like because my mind knows that I can't stop for food, it wants to. It is all I can think about. I actually drove past every fast food place tonight and wanted to turn into each one. I even knew in my mind what I'd order if I stopped at each one. Thankfully, I didn't stop. I found the strength to keep going. I'm now home, and because I didn't eat in town, I'm eating a late dinner. I figure a late dinner is better than a fast one..right?
Today, I did well. I stayed within my calories. I didn't get my walk in, hopefully tomorrow. I have also not had a soda since Monday morning. I'm not sure if my headache is from lack of caffeine, or fast food? Either way, I have one.

So, for my week 1 check in (since I officially weighted in last Wednesday) I am now at 234.4 lbs. So down 1lb. Better than nothing I say!
Please keep praying for me, I need it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Its withdrawl from all of the above!! The sodium and caffeine from the soda and the sodium and MSG from the fast food, and the way your body works and your BRAIN works is changing..its actually pretty incrediable what changes your brain has to make...it literally has to wire itself to start burning fat instead of storing it..crazy huh?

    ReplyDelete