Monday, October 18, 2010

And so it begins...

Well here I am just so tired of being heavy. I'm at my heaviest weight and really its not a huge self esteem issue (I can really say that honestly), its me being tired of not having God be Lord over this area in my life. If I want my life to reflect Him I need to apply Him to all areas of my life. Common sense but so hard lol. Well I began exercising in the mornings last Wednesday (Oct 13, 2010). If I don't do it first thing in the morning it won't get done.
I'm using the Slim in 6 videos because I have used them before and got really good results, already its only been a few days and my body feels different and I'm sleeping really well at night, my back doesn't hurt when I get up, and I'm not craving as much sugar, oh and lots more energy. So all I needed was some exercise, go figure!
When Sheila was commenting on a blog I didn't know that I would actually be excited to post my weight and measurements for the world to see but the accountability in it has me really motivated. While I wasn't able to weigh myself to start I will weight myself on Wednesday when I measure and will do that weekly to keep track of the progress.

So here we go...all in inches
Bicep (flab): 14 3/4
Forearm: 10 1/2
Wrist: 6 3/4
Chest: 45 1/2
Waist: 42 1/2
Hips: 46 1/2
Leg: 24 1/2

AHHH okay, now to hit post before I can regret it....

No comments:

Post a Comment