Thursday, October 28, 2010

The End of Week 2, what to show for it...

Well, this week was good, I found I felt stronger and my clothes is starting to show that I'm loosing some inches (don't know about pounds). We are vegetarian so I don't have a whole lot of preservatives and dairy-wise I only have cheese occasionally. I need to cut some of my carbs, I know that it will help me to lose more quickly so I have asked Hubby to bring me salad stuff when he goes for groceries this week, at least one meal a day needs to have lots and lots of fresh veggies for me so I'm looking forward to that. Its cooling off here so I will also start making a lot of veggie soups, mmm. If you have really good recipes please send them my way. We don't use any meat products or dairy though. Thanks for those supporting us, makes a difference on the days that I'm wondering if I can get away without a workout ;)

Measurements:
Starting Measurements:---Week 1:----Week 2:

Bicep (flab): 14 3/4---------14 1/2-----13 3/4
Forearm: 10 1/2--------------10 1/2-----10
Wrist: 6 3/4---------------- 6 1/2------6 1/4
Chest: 45 1/2----------------44---------43
Waist: 42 1/2----------------39---------37 1/2
Hips: 46 1/2-----------------46---------44
Leg: 24 1/2------------------24---------23 1/4

I will update with a pic a little later today. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment