Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Just 1 week

So, you will have to excuse me for hardly being able to contain myself! I want to run around my house cheering and praising God! He is so good and all He asks is that we be faithful in what He asks of us so He can show Himself. I'm smitten by Him...

Its been a full week of my doing a 47 minute workout each day (I took the day off Sunday)and I was rubbing my eyes to make sure I was seeing the measurements right...

Starting Measurements:-----------Week 1:
Bicep (flab): 14 3/4----------------14 1/2
Forearm: 10 1/2---------------------10 1/2
Wrist: 6 3/4------------------------ 6 1/2
Chest: 45 1/2-----------------------44
Waist: 42 1/2-----------------------39 (I can't even believe this one!!!)
Hips: 46 1/2------------------------46
Leg: 24 1/2-------------------------24

I'm beyond excited and measuring was just the push I needed to push myself a bit harder during today's workout! I'm sleeping better, have much more energy and I didn't even drink coffee yesterday (although I love that I can now have it just because I like the taste) and I no longer think that Debbie (the lady on Slim in 6) is trying to kill me. Now for weight...anyone have a scale I can borrow? ;)

1 comment: