Monday, November 15, 2010

Keep me moving forward...

Okay, I've been lagging on posting and I don't really know why. I'm still losing inches, less now but its still making such a difference. I was able to wear a blouse that I haven't worn for about 3 years now! I love how God is reminding me daily more and more how He wants to know and be part of every area of my life. There is nothing in the depths of my heart that goes unnoticed by Him, it makes me feel loved and perfectly taken care of by the One that cannot fail. He is calling for good stewardship in every area of my life and its so good to know that He is with me.
"...we are chosen, purchased, and subdued by Him, and His rights as our divine possessor are absolute." -Charles Spurgeon
The more I know Him the more He subdues me and the more good I find as I walk in the ways that seem too hard because in Him its possible and I know that there is purpose. Its such a relief to know He has it covered and I just need to obey. I see the fruit Lord and I want to see it in every area, keep me moving forward in the steps you have laid out.

Measurements this week:
Bicep: 13"
Forearm: 10"
Wrist: 6 1/4"
Chest: 43"
Waist: 37"
Hips: 44"
Leg: 23"

No comments:

Post a Comment